Monday, June 22, 2009

Seven Years


Seven years ago today I married my very best friend. I'm amazed how fast time flies! I love my husband more and more every day, and here are just a few reasons why:

1. He never complains about watching Taylor every night so that I can go to the gym and grocery shop in peace.
2. He has an amazing work ethic and takes his job seriously so that he can support us.
3. He has a really cute butt. (I can say that, right?)
4. He has a great sense of humor and always makes me laugh.
5. He knows how to fix just about anything (and if he doesn't know, he's great at Googling the answer).
6. He supports me in every wacky idea I've ever had and doesn't rub it in my face if my plans don't work out so well.
7. He's an amazing kisser.
8. He's the strongest man I know in so many ways.
9. He holds the Priesthood of God and is a man of amazing faith.
10. He is an incredible father to our son and has a way of communicating with him that I find absolutely fascinating.

I love you, sweetheart! Here's to another seven amazing, adventurous years together!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

I am in love with this post! Thanks for sharing why you love your husband, it makes me think of all the reasons I love mine, and it is always awesome to take a minute and think about those! =)