Monday, February 14, 2011

My Three Valentines


I'm one lucky girl. I've got not one, not two, but THREE sweet Valentines this year. They're all cute and amazing in their own ways, and I'm so thankful for these three men in my life.


My Chubby Valentine:
This chunker is such a sweet little thing. He smiles and laughs and coos at me all day, and at least once a day my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. He's been such a wonderful baby and I'm so grateful that I have the opportunity to take care of him.


My Silly Valentine:
This little boy is the sunshine of my life. He has a crazy imagination and is always coming up with his own little observations about the world. He's a creator, an inventor, a scientist, and a comedian - all wrapped up in one cute, lanky package. He loves to play and explore and learn all he can about anything and everything. He's incredibly sweet and quick to forgive, and being around him makes me want to be a better person.


My Sweetheart:
I can never say it enough: this man is incredible. The love he has for me and for our family is so real and so strong that it's almost a physical presence in the room. He would do anything for those he loves and he has given up and sacrificed so much for me. He knows me and every little quirk I have, and loves me unconditionally. This is our 13th Valentines Day since we started dating (wow!), and I am still madly, deeply, head-over-heels in love with him. I just couldn't ask for a better partner. I love you sweetie!

To the rest of my friends and family:
I love you all and hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: