Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it snow!


I know a lot of people would disagree with me, but I LOVE snow! As I mentioned in my last post, I had a hard time the beginning of this month getting into the Christmas season without snow. There's just something magical about this white stuff and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (at least when I'm watching it fall from the warm comfort of my house).

Anyhoo, today Taylor was obsessed with sitting on the sofa and watching the "no" outside. He kept begging to go outside, and even after opening the front door and letting him see how freezing cold it was, he still insisted he wanted to go out and play. SO, we both got all bundled up and trecked out into the white stuff. We walked about half way around the building when Taylor decided he was done. I tried to keep him entertained by making snowballs and stomping my feet on the sidewalk, but it was shortlived and we headed inside after being out for 10 whole minutes. Oh well... it was fun, Taylor isn't begging to go outside anymore, and I got some stinkin' cute pictures!




I can't wait until we get some packing snow and we can make a big snowman together. I hope everyone else is enjoying this gorgeous winter weather!

No comments: