Friday, January 16, 2009

I know, I know...

I haven't posted a single thing about how our holidays went last month. The problem is that there is so much to cover and I don't have any pictures because they were all taken by family members and I haven't asked them for copies yet.

But just as a quick recap, our Christmas and New Years were fantastic. Honestly the best part about it was not having to worry about Sean's health through the holidays like we did last year. It was amazing to be able to really celebrate without constantly thinking about my husband being diagnosed with cancer just weeks before. It was also nice that Taylor was older and could appreciate Christmas so much more. He loved opening presents and visiting with family. It was fun to see and experience the magic of Christmas through my son. Sean and I literally could not sleep Christmas eve because we were so excited to see Taylor's face when he came into the living room and saw all the presents Santa brought.

This was probably one of the best holiday seasons of my life, and I look forward to many more with my amazing husband and sweet boy. We hope that all of our loved ones had great holidays as well, and we wish you all a healthy and prosperous new year!

No comments: