Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Potty Trained.


This is probably a post only a mother could appreciate, but it's really one of the only exciting things that have happened in the Nichols household lately. So here it is:

Taylor is officially potty trained.

I started training him the day before my birthday (June 23rd) and within just a couple of days he was going on the potty with minimal accidents. He's now wearing his big boy undies 100% of the time (yay, no more diapers!) and he tells us when he needs to go. He's such a big boy and I'm so proud of my baby.

I now no longer believe everything people say about boys being harder/taking longer to train than girls. I think it's just about the timing and making sure they're ready. And Tay was definitely ready.

I love you, big boy!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Is this a hired service that you do? I am on the look out to hire a potty trainer. Your client is 2 years, 2 months, and 2 weeks old. He's super cute, but his mom is scared to death to do the potty training thing-call me when you get a chance--i need your advice... and wouldn't mind to chat too. :-)

by the way-way to go Taylor--way to make your mama proud.

David said...

Congrats!!! This will save you allot of money!!