Friday, November 6, 2009

If I Had...

I saw this on another blog and thought it was cute, so I decided to do it too! It was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be and it took me a while to decide what I'd do with certain amounts of money.

If I Had...

$1: I would give it to Taylor to put in his piggy bank.
$5: I would go to the Dollar Store and buy some random craft supplies.
$10: I would buy a couple books from Amazon that I've been wanting.
$25: I would take Taylor to the Living Planet Aquarium.
$50: I would go to Pei Wei with my hubby for some nummy sweet 'n sour tofu.
$75: I would buy some new winter clothes at Ross.
$100: I would put it toward paying off the Neon (yep, still paying that dang car off).
$200: I would go on a shopping spree at Roberts.
$500: I would take a spontaneous trip with my hubby to St. George/Zion National Park.
$1000: I would cancel our lease and move to a 3 bedroom townhome.
$5000: I would pay for Sean to get Lasik surgery.
$10,000: I would pay off the majority of my student loan.
$25,000: I would pay off all my debt and open an IRA.
$50,000: I would put a huge down payment on a house and invest the rest.
$1,000,000: I would buy a house, invest $500,000 for retirement, take my family on an amazing European vacation, and donate the rest to charity.

What would you do?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

i might have to try this one.

i tag me.

:-)