If you're bored and super interested in how weird and quirky I am, I'm about to make all your dreams come true.
I give you:
I give you:
FIFTY [random] FACTS ABOUT ME!
1. I've always wanted to be a vegan but so many vegan foods gross me out.
2. I love having a clean house but usually have a hard time motivating myself to clean it.
3. I wish I could do all the crazy things my son does in public without people thinking I'm completely nuts.
4. One of the reasons I love being a stay-at-home mom is because I'm a home body and love to feel safe in my own environment.
5. I love the outdoors but don't hike/camp/do outdoorsy things as much as I'd like.
6. I'll never stop being head-over-heels in love with my husband.
7. Someday I'd like to go back to school, get a PhD in English, and be a college professor.
8. I love photography and am always so excited when I snap the perfect picture.
9. I have very few close friends that I love and would do anything for.
10. Oreos are my ultimate comfort food.
11. No matter how old I get I will always want my daddy's approval.
12. I love to sew, knit, and create things but never seem to have the time or space to work.
13. I'm petrified of being a mother of two.
14. I think my toes are too big.
15. I think my nose is too long.
16. I have a love/hate relationship with having super short hair.
17. Even when my son has been a terror all day, part of me hates putting him to bed at night because I miss him when he's sleeping.
18. I compare myself to other women too much.
19. I love to vacuum.
20. My very favorite band is and always will be Weezer.
21. I like the idea of gardening but lack the knowledge to successfully make anything grow.
22. For the past year or so my knee will occasionally pop out of place, leaving me in excruciating pain until Sean straitens my leg and my knee pops back in. I should probably have that looked at.
23. I absolutely love living so close to the mountains. At certain times of the year I feel like they call to me.
24. I am no longer a member of any organized religion, but wholeheartedly support those who are.
25. I love going on road trips.
26. I'm obsessed with the smell of rain and campfire.
27. When we buy a house I hope we have a big tree in the backyard so Sean can build me (and our kids... I guess..) a treehouse.
28. My favorite season is Fall.
29. I have a degree in interior design but always feel weird giving people design advice.
30. Places I've never been but would love to visit: Seattle, Maine, Paris, Athens, London, Rome, and Venice.
31. When I was little I wanted to be a Marine Biologist and work at Sea World training dolphins.
32. I love old jazz music. It relaxes me in a way no other music does.
33. I'm in love with architecture from the Arts and Crafts era and adore anything that was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
34. I'm not much of a girly girl and would take Converse shoes and comfy jeans over jewelry and heels any day.
35. My favorite colors are yellow, orange, and green.
36. I love peanut butter and chocolate ice cream.
37. I love Irish dance and jogging but can't do either one because of my bad knees.
38. Cooking is very therapeutic for me.
39. I love getting ideas from the internet on decorating, fashion, and party planning, but wish I had a way to organize all the ones I really like so they're not just filed away in my mommy brain, soon to be forgotten.
40. I believe in karma and that the key to happiness in this life is to treat others how you would like to be treated.
41. Every time my husband kisses me I get light-headed.
42. I worry non-stop about my son's future.
43. Every time someone knocks on our front door or rings the doorbell I get really nervous until I know who it is.
44. Some day I want a huge claw-foot tub to soak in.
45. I refuse to ever own a dog, no matter how much my kids beg me.
46. I'm actually really excited about the idea of getting older [and wiser, I hope].
47. I don't have much in common with my siblings, but I'm glad they like being around me anyway.
48. I really want my son to learn how to blow his nose.
49. Almost every weekend my husband lets me sleep in and sneaks off to the store with Taylor to buy us all fresh donuts for breakfast. I hope he never stops doing this.
50. I love zucchini sauteed in butter.
Phew, that was a lot harder than I thought it would be! If you actually got through the entire list, congrats on learning a bunch of useless facts about me! Feel free to try this on your own blog; it's actually pretty fun.
And now I should probably go do something productive...