Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011


The Nichols family takes Halloween very seriously, and we had an absolute blast on the 31st!

Monday morning I helped Sean get dressed up for work. He went as a pirate (and if you know Sean at all, you can see the irony in that costume). Unfortunately he was one of the only people dressed up at work. I don't think he minded much though.


After Sean left I got the kids dressed up and headed to my mom's work to go trick-or-treating around the office. Taylor dressed as Optimus Prime and Ollie was a monkey. I was really surprised that Oliver kept the little headpiece on the entire time we were there.


Me and my boys. I had a hard time convincing Taylor to keep the mask on for a picture. It was bugging him the whole day so he hardly ever wore it.


That afternoon Sean came home and we headed straight up to Park City. You can trick-or-treat at all the businesses up and down Main Street and it is so fun to see all the great costumes people are wearing!




We had fun and made it pretty far before Oliver was done with the whole thing.


We got some fast food on the way home, and as soon as we got back Tay and Sean headed out again to go trick-or-treating with my cousins Laura and Marie. Taylor didn't make it very far before he was completely pooped out.


By the time we got all cleaned up and got the kids in bed Sean and I were completely exhausted. It was a really long, really fun day. I'm excited for next year when Ollie can go trick-or-treating with his big brother. We love Halloween!

No comments: