Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What we've been up to...

I apologize that it's been so long since I updated the 'ole bloggy blog. The Nichols family has been super busy doing all sorts of important things (as well as many unimportant and silly things), so I thought I'd catch you all up in one quick post. Here goes.

In the last month and a half we've been...

Playing at the park:




Getting messy (and learning to do super cute cheesy smiles):


Running errands:


  Spending lots of time in the hammock:





 Learning to go cross-eyed (well, almost...):


Going to see Eve 6 in concert (and meeting them in person! Eek!):



Had an amazing Easter (even though Mommy was a little grumpy about how early the boys woke up):






Taking naps:



 Being all lovey and gross:


Getting lip piercings (well Sean did anyway):


Running through the sprinklers:




 Dying my hair crazy colors:



 Playing lots of Angry Birds:


And just being generally super silly:





I promise I'll try to stay caught up on this here blog-a-rooney, although I know I've said that several times in the last little while. I promise I'll try to keep my word this time!

No comments: