Friday, December 28, 2012

October 2012

Wow, I've been horrible at blogging! One of my New Year's Resolutions is to start blogging regularly again, so hopefully I'll never have to do this again, but here's what we did in October. I'll follow it up with a Halloween post as well.

In October...

we ate oatmeal in construction hats,


we built impressive sofa cushion forts,


Kitty slept against the warm tv,


Sean grew a mustache for "Movember," which I promptly made him shave off,


Oliver threw a towel in the tub,


Kitty slept some more,


Taylor hung out at Sean's work for a day,


Sean had his last CAT scan of the year,


I turned our family room downstairs into a play room for the boys,


Kitty stared out the window,


I made yummy homemade soft pretzels (and promptly ate every one of them),


I went to lots of boring, exhausting Saturday math classes,


Kitty helped me with laundry,


The boys were their crazy selves,


And so was Mommy,


Oliver broke Mommy's favorite clock,


Kitty took a nap with Uncle Jimmy,


We played in the leaves,




Sean made an iPhone 5 dock out of Lego (NNNEEERRRRRDDDD),


I had lots of English night classes,


Kitty took a nap with Daddy,


And we generally just enjoyed Fall.




October is one of my favorite months of the year, and we had so much fun enjoying the cool fall weather!

No comments: