Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Animals

This past Saturday we took Taylor to Thanksgiving Point for their Baby Animal Birthday Party. It's basically a big event to introduce all the babies that were born this spring and it was so fun to see all the little farm animals. Unfortunately it was really cold and windy that day so we didn't stay very long, but we were able to see all the babies and Taylor got the pony ride he'd begged for since the second we got there. Here are some pictures from the day.

Watching the baby lambs:

Petting the horses with Daddy (that same horse almost bit me when I tried to pet it):

Checking out the baby "piddies":

Tay and Daddy walking toward the playhouses; Taylor loved sitting in them and looking out the window (probably because he was out of the wind):

The fam (gotta love Tay's "smile"):

Waiting to ride the ponies - I LOVE this picture of my boys:

He was so excited to finally ride a pony:

I can't believe how big my baby boy is! Last time we were at Thanksgiving Point we were celebrating his first birthday and he was so tiny. Here he is on a pony one year ago:

Crazy how time flies, and I'm loving him more and more every day.

No comments: