I apologize for not updating this blog much in the last little while. A lot has been going on lately with me opening my Etsy shop as well as some other exciting news that I'll blog about later.
To make up for it, I decided to do a little list of all the things Taylor loves right now. Here goes...
- Thing To Wear - NOTHING! At least once a day Tay asks if he can "be nudey for a while," and then once he's down to nothing but his socks and undies proceeds to prance and jump around the living room rejoicing in his new freedom.
- Song - Axel F by Harold Faltermeyer (from the Beverly Hills Cop soundtrack). Really. Like he absolutely can't get enough of it. I need to get a video soon of him jamming to this song. Cracks me up every time.
- Method of Exercise - Leaping from sofa to ottoman (and back) pretending to be some kind of toddler super hero. This is my favorite pic of him in action:
- Things To Say - As most of you know, our little Tay Bug is quite the chatterbox. A few of his recent expressions that make us laugh until we cry are, "It's no use" (used mostly when in the bathroom trying to go number two) and "Sorry about that" (used mostly after flatulence has occured).
- Color - He fluctuates on this almost daily. We have it narrowed down to red or purple ("betause dat's Gramma's favorite tolor!")
- Toy - Bandi (a.k.a. Bambi). He received his stuffed Bambi clear back when we were potty training and it's his current obsession right now. He can't go anywhere without his Bandi.
- Dinosaur - This is pretty much a no-brainer when you ask any two-year-old boy; he puffs out his chest, balls his hands into little tiny fists, and loudly proclaims, "A big T-WEX!!!" He's pretty much obsessed with all-things dinosaur at the moment. Thank goodness for this show:
Well, there you have some of Taylor's current favorites. I hope to be blogging more, but may be a bit slow for the next month due to aforementioned exciting news that I'll blog about later.
(Don't you just love a cliff-hanger?)