Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter this year was so much fun! It's really exciting to get things for two little boys; it really makes me feel like our family is complete.

Here are their baskets.



Taylor got squirt guns, his very own green bell pepper plant kit, stickers, a kite, a bucket and shovel, army guys, and some other small miscellaneous goodies. He also got a cute outfit and new sandals for the summer.



Oliver got a stuffed lamb (that he absolutely ADORES), a blanket, cereal, teething toys, a rubber ducky, and his very own plant (that Mommy will take care of for him). He also got a new little romper and sandals.


How cute are these boys?




All Oliver wanted to do was eat his shoes.


I just love doing fun stuff like this for my kiddos. I hope you all had a great Easter!

1 comment:

Cathy Brooksby said...

I love Easter, and am so glad I am not the only mother who fills baskets with "practical" gifts.