Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We hope everyone had a great Christmas!!

This year was pretty hectic with all the families we visited, but it was a lot of fun. On Christmas eve we went to Sean's parents house and then to my Grandma Reed's. Luckily we planned on staying in Bountiful at my dad's house because by the time we left my grandma's house it was dumping snow. It was a lot of fun to spend some time with my dad, and in the morning my mom and brother and sister came over to open presents. Taylor got a friggin' HAUL and I'm still trying to figure out where to put all his new toys. He was really good at opening his gifts, but was more interested in eating the wrapping paper than in the toys he got. After we left my dad's house we went to my Grandma Jacobs' house and saw all my aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was an absolute madhouse, but it was nice to visit with everyone. By the time we got home last night we were all exhausted and VERY happy to be home.

Having a baby brings back the magic of Christmas for me in a way that I don't think anything else could. I have loved seeing his face light up at the sight of snow and Christmas trees. I feel so blessed every day I get to watch him learn and grow. I'm so thankful for him and for all the joy he brings to our lives.

No comments: