Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Balloon Fest

Apparently out here in the UC there is a hot air balloon festival every year around the 4th of July. Since we aren't native Provo residents, we didn't know about this until Thursday morning when we woke up to this:

Maybe we just don't get out enough, but Sean and I were both so excited about these hot air balloons so close to our house. Taylor didn't care much, probably because he was still sleepy, but I was having a great time watching the balloons float right over our heads. Annalee (my awesome neighbor) probably thought I was crazy standing outside in my robe snapping pictures at the sky at 7:30 in the morning.

Next year I plan to get up bright and early to go see the balloons take off from Provo High's Bulldog Field. There's something about gigantic balloons that just amazes me. What can I say? I'm still a kid at heart.

No comments: