Thursday, July 17, 2008

Splish splash!

Taylor loves water and he LOVES being outside, so we decided to combine his two favorite things and got him a pool! It's a cute little inflatable one and he's played in it at least a couple times a week. Well last week my friend Christine came over with her daughter Skylynn and Sky went for her first dip. Doesn't she look adorable in her swimming suit? Cutest little thing ever!

Christine and I were both surprised that she liked it so much - more than Taylor did actually. I think Tay was really excited to have another little person in the water with him, but kept getting annoyed when she'd play with his toys (don't ya just love that little toddler attitude?).

All in all it was a really great day, and the best part was getting some "mommy time." I love visiting with Christine - it's still crazy to both of us that we're moms now since we practically grew up together. It's just great to have someone that really sympathizes with the tough stuff that only us moms understand.

Anyhoo, Taylor and I have really been enjoying our summer, and at the same time I'm already dreading winter when my little outdoorsman will be cooped up in the house all the time. Guess I'd better enjoy this great weather while I can, eh?

No comments: