Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Big 26

Today is Sean's 26th birthday, which means (at least in my world) that the most amazing, loving, devoted man was born exactly 26 years ago today.

Sean, you are such a good man. You've been through an awful lot this past year, but through it all you've always made Taylor and I your number one priority. You are incredibly selfless and are always giving to your family and friends without ever expecting anything in return. I admire your strength and your ability to always see the positive side of any situation, no matter how hard it is. You have always balanced me out so well - helping me relax when I'm having a nervous breakdown about something silly. You are the most amazing father to Tay and I love watching the two of you play and wrestle and run around together. He absolutely adores you, and so do I. I love you more and more every day and I wouldn't want to go through this chaotic, stressful, overwhelming life with anyone but you.

Happy birthday, babe!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Sean! Great shirt!
Anne, I just wanted to let you know that I put a few of your photos on my blog. I'm still editing them, but hopefully I'll be done within the next couple days! Hope you like them!