Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged: 8 Things

I've been tagged for the first time since entering the blogging world over a year ago! Here goes:

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. My hubby
2. Taylor
3. The Gospel of Jesus Christ
4. Interior Design
5. Photography
6. Nature
7. Laughing
8. Creativity

8 words/phrases I use often:
1. Where's my Mr. Man? (referring to Taylor, not Sean)
2. What do you want? (again, referring to Tay)
3. Should we change your bum? (I agree with Christine - I say this WAY too much)
4. I love you
5. I'm so tired
6. Hey babe, can you do me a favor?
7. Want some food?
8. My house is such a mess... (I seriously say this at least five times a day)

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel to Europe
2. Go to Sea World
3. Skydive
4. See the Northern Lights
5. Get a Masters Degree
6. Run a marathon
7. Watch my kids get married in the temple
8. Go on a mission

8 things I've learned in the past:
1. Life's too short to hold grudges
2. Ask for help when you need it
3. Let go of all the little things that don't matter
4. Shopping and chocolate solve any problem
5. Life takes risks, sacrifice, and lots of hard work
6. Laugh as much, as loud, and as often as you can
7. True love conquers all (the fairy tales are right!)
8. You're never to old to do anything

8 things I currently want/need:
1. M-O-N-E-Y
2. A shower
3. To lose another 10 pounds
4. A craft room
5. Time to work on my zillions of projects I have
6. A personal chef
7. A gym membership
8. A heaping helping of self-esteem

8 places I want to see/visit:
1. Greece (to do my husband's family history)
2. Paris
3. Ireland
4. England
5. Australia
6. Seattle
7. Cape Cod
8. Massachusetts

8 people I tag:
1. Annalee C.
2. Sarah B.
3. Jodee H.
4. Jacob H.
5. Holly R.
6. Temaire E.
7. Nicole W.
8. Whitney U.

No comments: