Friday, October 17, 2008

A week (or so) in review

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I have had so much going on lately that I haven't had much time for updates. Here is what's been going on this past week.

First of all, I got to go see Weezer in concert - my favorite band of ALL TIME. Yes, it's kind of weird and nerdy, but that's me! I've been listening to the Weez since I was 11, so needless to say this was something I've been looking forward to for a long time. They certainly did not disappoint, and by the time we left the E-Center I hardly had any voice and my eardrums were begging for mercy. Seriously - one of the greatest nights of my life. I ain't gonna lie.


The remainder of the week has been spent getting ready for a yardsale I'm having at my house tomorrow. I've been cleaning, sorting, and pricing piles of junk (actually it's pretty good stuff) and getting it all organized. For those of you who know what an organization freak I am, you know that this will not be any ordinary yard sale. I'm categorizing everything into groups on the tables, and the majority of the clothes I'm selling will be organized and hung neatly on rolling clothes racks. So, if you want some junk (uh - I mean - "pretty good stuff") for cheap, stop by tomorrow!


Right after the yard sale I'll be helping Sean work on a big project for Doba Day next week - this crazy day at his work where everyone dresses up in green and black and goes NUTS to celebrate the company's anniversary. And - of course - I'm working on all of these projects whilst still trying to pack for the move and keep my house somewhat clean so I don't lose my mind. Oh, I'm also desperately trying to find a home for our cat because we can't take her with us when we move. She's such a sweet, beautiful cat and we REALLY don't want to have to take her to the Humaine Society. If you or someone you know might be interested in taking her, let me know!


I have a feeling that by the end of this month I will have completely lost my marbles.



P.S. Here's a cute picture for those of you (okay, ALL of you) that only check my blog for pictures/videos/updates on Tay:


Yep - he loves playing in his closet, especially now that it's all cleaned out and he can drag his Elmo chair in with him.

No comments: