Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Feeling nostalgic

My life pretty much revolves around packing for the upcoming move, and as I've been boxing up and cleaning up the house I keep thinking about all the memories we've made here. I know it sounds a bit mushy and sentimental, but I have really strong attachments to this house. This is where our family grew from two to three; it's the place I brought my newborn baby home to. I've learned a lot of patience, trust, and love here. I learned how to be a mother here.

This move will be really great for us - and it feels good to be moving into a bigger place - but this home will always hold a special place in my heart.

Here is one of my favorite photos of Taylor's first month home - sorry it's a little blurry:


And here he is with Daddy, almost a year and a half later:

No comments: