Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day Out With Thomas


Thursday was Taylor's birthday and we celebrated by taking him up to Heber to see Thomas the Tank Engine. Taylor was so excited to ride on Thomas, and they had lots of games and entertainment for the little ones too. We spent several hours there and had so much fun! Here are some pictures from our adventure.

Daddy and Taylor in front of Thomas - Tay had a hard time looking away from Thomas so we could get a picture:


My little conductor playing with the Thomas trains - They had so many fun activities for the kids and we just wanted to let him play all day!


Tay and Daddy with Sir Toppam Hat - Mommy should have been on the other side to take pictures so half of Sir Hat wasn't blocked out by Daddy:


Finally on the train!

My happy boy:


He was so excited to be on a real train and loved looking at all the houses and farmland we passed:

It took him no time at all to zonk out once we got back to the car:


Happy Birthday, baby boy! I can't believe my sweet Taylor is already two years old. He has been the absolute sunshine of my life and I just can't even picture what life would be like without him. He's such a ham and lights up every room he steps into. He's our little chatterbox and we're amazed every day by the words he knows and by his amazing communication skills. Taylor is a big sweetheart and tries his hardest to be nice to everyone and (usually) shares his toys without complaining. He is curious about the world and Sean and I love showing him new things and taking him new places just to see his face light up in amazement.

I love you so much Taylor! I'm glad you had such a fun second birthday!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That looks like so much fun! Love the hat!