Sunday, May 17, 2009

Two!

Taylor's second birthday party was yesterday. He had so much fun seeing all of our friends and family, playing in the park, opening gifts, and eating cake and ice cream. He was so excited to see the "happy booday sign," "happy booday take," and loved when everyone sang to him.

Here are some highlights from my baby's special day.

The dirt cake made with love by Mommy:


Opening gifts - he kept getting upset with me because I wouldn't let him play with the present after he opened it:




Blowing out his "booday tandles":


Me and my big boy:


I love my Tay bug so much! I can't believe he's almost two years old; time flies so fast. I'm so happy he had such a great birthday party, and thanks to everyone that made his day so special!

1 comment:

Annalee said...

that was so fun, and the cake was so cool!