Thursday, September 30, 2010

Alpine Loop

This is our very favorite time of year. We love when the weather cools off, the leaves start changing colors, and Halloween decorations start appearing. I really love everything about harvest time and try to take advantage of every second I have before winter hits.

We recently took a family drive up American Fork Canyon, down through the Alpine Loop, and back down Provo Canyon. I was absolutely amazed at the brilliant yellows, oranges, and reds the trees had turned, and I probably drove Sean nuts with how many pictures I snapped out the windows as we drove.





I love living here so close to the mountains. This is such a pretty place! I hope you're all enjoying this season as much as we are.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You must have just posted this! lol. i'm such a stalker! :-) i miss the trees changing colors in the mountains!! so beautiful!!