Thursday, August 4, 2011

My quirky kid

Taylor cracks me up on a daily basis. I just love watching the gears turn in his head when he's got an idea or something he's trying to figure out. I also think his logic is so hilarious sometimes. Here are a few of the funny things he's done lately...

He's currently addicted to Angry Birds on the iPad, and apparently he decided the most comfortable place to play it is in baby brother's carseat.


We went to In-N-Out a couple of weeks ago to get milkshakes, and Taylor took his with much trepidation because apparently the shakes there are "sour." Here's his explanation:


A couple of days ago I was trying to take some pictures of Tay, but he wouldn't stop running around, so I took some silly action shots of him:



I just love my Tay Bug so much!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

hilarious! i love it! The things that go on in little boys heads! Landon thinks root beer tastes like bananas and the more i drink root beer, the more i'd have to agree with him!