Saturday, September 22, 2007

Busy Day...

Today was so crazy...

We made the trek into Salt Lake to visit family because Sean's 25th birthday is tomorrow. We left bright and early and our first stop was to Sean's grandparents house. It was a really nice visit, but Taylor started getting cranky after about an hour or so (he usually does at their house) and so we headed for my grandparents house right afterward. When we got there Taylor was running a MAJOR temperature - I'm guessing from the shots he had yesterday at his 4 month appointment. So I gave him some Tylenol and my mom got him to sleep for a while.

At 2:30pm we went to our friends Marcus and Paola Jones' house for a barbeque. Sean thought it would just be them, but I had actually invited a bunch of our old friends over to surprise him. I was kinda bummed because a lot of them didn't show up - probably because of the bad weather - but we still had a lot of fun. It's so crazy to see all of the friends we hung out with in high school all married and having kids too. We're going to try to get together with them more and have somewhat of a social life again, which will be awesome.

The drive home was terrible and Taylor screamed the whole way back to Provo, which was really stressful. He's doing great right now though and is all smiles now that we're back home.

Just a quick update on Taylor's stats as of yesterday:
Weight: 15lbs 8oz (65th percentile)
Length: 26 inches (86th percentile)
Head: 17 inches (75th percentile)

It has been a VERY long day and my bed is calling me. Now if I can just get the baby to sleep...

No comments: