Friday, September 28, 2007

Cereal and rolling over... my baby is growing up!

We started Taylor on rice cereal two nights ago. I originally wanted to wait until he was 6 months old, but he was hungry CONSTANTLY and showed all the signs of being ready for solids, plus the pediatrician gave us the go-ahead. We sit him in his Bumbo to eat and he looks so cute with a bib on and cereal all over his face. I'm really surprised at how well he took to it; he hardly spits out any food and LOVES eating off of a spoon.

Here's a little video of his first official meal:



He has also finally started rolling over. He has yet to do it for Sean, but he's doing it for me pretty regularly now. Here's a video of the third time he did it:



I love watching my little boy grow and learn new things. Being a mommy is so great!!

No comments: