Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving pics

The Jacobs' family got together for Thanksgiving at my grandparent's ward (because our family is too big to meet anywhere else) and we had lots of fun! It was really nice to see my cousins that live down in Cedar City and everyone was so excited to see Taylor. He was really tired and desperately needed a nap, but he was patient and smiley with everyone. He also had his first baby food - squash! He really loved it and I think he was happy to be eating with all of us, although he kept ogling everyone else's plates piled with REAL food. Sorry little guy - maybe next year!

So here are a few of my favorite pics from that day -

Tay and his favorite auntie (okay, his ONLY auntie):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Taylor giggling with cousin Lu:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Taylor and Mommy:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our happy family:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We had so much fun and I'm looking forward to many more Thanksgivings with my little one.

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that Taylor did really well at his 6-month checkup. He's growing and developing really well and the doctor was really surprised that he's already sitting up on his own. He had to get 4 more shots, which just KILLS me, but he did well and went right to sleep as soon as we got home, as opposed to his 4-month shots when he just cried and cried for hours afterward. Poor baby...

Anyhoo, here are his current stats:
- Weight: 17lb 8oz (58th percentile)
- Length: 27.75in (90th percentile)
- Head: 17.5in (73rd percentile)

Is anyone surprised that I have a long skinny dude? I mean just look at his daddy! hehe...

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Awwww I love the pictures... and as far as the "long skinny dude" I think I'll get a "long skinny dudet" if she is anything like her daddy.

You look gorgeous in those pictures too! :-)

TTFN