Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I have my hubby back!!

The chemo must have worn off - at least for this cycle - because Sean woke up feeling so good this morning! He wasn't groggy and was in a really good mood. We took Taylor to Village Inn for breakfast before he had to go in to the clinic for a shot and then he went to work. He was able to work all day and came home still feeling really good. It's so nice to have Sean back to his old self and it's really reassuring to us that the two weeks he'll have after each cycle of chemo will be better than we expected.

Taylor, on the other hand, has been a little crankster the past couple of days. I can't tell if he's teething, going through a growth spurt, or has an ear infection. He's just been really fussy and is having a really hard time sleeping. I agree with my Aunt Holly - babies should come with a diagnostic tool. So tomorrow I'll have to call the pediatrician and get him in to see if they can figure out what's wrong with him.

Although life is nowhere near perfect right now (not that it really ever has been), I feel so incredibly blessed. We have the most amazing friends, family, and church members that are taking such good care of us and even through these difficult trials I see God's hand in my life every single day.

Things are messy right now, but the future has never looked better.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Yay! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO glad Sean is feeling better! Hooray for the breaks in between! Hopefully food even tastes good!