Saturday, January 31, 2009

My new project

I've wanted to start making something to sell on Etsy, along with the vintage clothes and household goods that I sell. While doing research online I came across an instructable on how to fuse used plastic grocery bags to make a sturdy "plabric" that you can use to make things like purses and wallets. Well, I broke out the 'ole iron and got to work.

Fast forward a few days, and this is what my kitchen table looks like:


I've worked and experimented with several different ideas I had and now have a few things listed for sale on my other Etsy store Squiggles and Giggles.

This has been so much fun! Like every project I start I've been a bit obsessed with my new projects and have probably neglected my house a bit more than I should, but oh well.

No comments: