Friday, June 24, 2011

27!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, today I am 27 years old.
And every time I think about it I laugh because this clip runs through my mind:



I'm not like most women in that my age doesn't bother me. I've never had an issue with getting older and I actually look forward to getting older and (hopefully!) wiser. We're not doing much for my birthday this year because we're saving for our Seattle trip in August, but that'll be a great belated birthday present!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Love you all!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

I missed your birthday!! So happy late birthday. Please call me so we can hang out!

Nicole said...

I'm the worst friend! Happy way Belated birthday! i love how you say that getting older doesn't bother you-i need to learn from that, but it's just so dang hard when my husband is always rubbing in the fact that i'm older than him....anyway--glad you had a good birthday and i'm excited for you guys to go to Seattle!