Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day Out With Thomas


Memorial Day weekend we took the boys up to Heber Valley Railroad to see Thomas. This was our last gift to Taylor for his birthday. Do you think he was a bit excited to go?

I'll admit I was in a bit of a bad mood that day (Mom can't be happy all the time, right?) but we still had some good times. The boys loved riding on the train. Oliver looked more confused than anything, but we all had a fun time.





Afterward Taylor got a (temporary, of course) Thomas tattoo and a big balloon that surprisingly still has enough helium in it to keep it floating around on my living room ceiling.


I think the highlight of the day was the hay bale maze that Tay wanted to go through over and over again.

Whenever we go up to Heber Valley Railroad I have to take some pictures of the old train cars. I just think they're so neat looking. I may have some large prints made and hang some of the beauties in my house.




All in all it was a great way to end this cute four-year-old's birthday celebrations!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

that looks so fun! My boys would love that! and that pic of Taylor is priceless!! Can't wait to see you guys! We're not exactly sure when we'll be in Utah--probably the first week in July. I'll call ya. :-)