Friday, September 23, 2011

29!





Mr. Nichols has officially entered the last year of his twenties today! I think he's feeling a little old this morning, but I've assured him that 29 is not even close to "old" and that it wouldn't matter if it was because men age so much better than women.


I'm so incredibly in love with this man. He is honestly, sincerely the very best husband and father. I just couldn't have asked for a better man. He listens to me whine and complain on practically a daily basis, he's the only person in this world who understands how my poor little sensitive brain works, and he adores me through every breakdown and mood swing. And if that weren't enough, he's pretty easy on the eyes as well.

So far he's had a pretty good day (aside from the baby waking us up at 5:15 a.m.); I gave him a few Blu-Ray movies and a card and Tay gave him a framed letter that he wrote to Sean. Then we had a yummy breakfast of fresh, warm cinnamon rolls and breakfast sausage.

I hope you have a great day, Sean! I love you baby!

No comments: