Friday, September 30, 2011

Random September Happenings

This month has been a little hectic and I've slacked off a bit in the blogging department. So I've decided to post all the random pictures we took this month of different things that happened and consolidate them into one post. Here goes...

While we were up in Salt Lake my grandma took Sean and Taylor to the State Fair. I absolutely LOVE this picture of the two of them. This was the first time Tay has been to the fair and he had a total blast. 


I started decorating for Halloween almost two weeks ago. I know, I'm weird. It's our very favorite holiday and I just couldn't wait any longer. Oh, and yeah, that's a skull made from Legos. Once again, I know I'm weird.


Oliver is obsessed with wipes. Not sure why, but he's made it his life's mission to track down any wipes in the room and pull them all out of the container. Good times.



I gave Ollie his first haircut a couple of weeks ago. He was pretty good and patient with me, and I'm so happy his hair is all one length now.


I was playing on the floor with Taylor and we were trying to keep stuffed animals away from each other. I got a little too competitive and dove for an animal, bending my toenail back. It hurt so bad and I was afraid the nail was going to fall off. Luckily it didn't. Yuck.


Not sure why we give Ollie toys when he's perfectly happy to play with the junk mail. Silly kid!


I'm just blown away that September is almost over. Tomorrow is the first day of October and I just can't wrap my head around it. I hope everyone had a great month and is enjoying this beautiful Fall season!

1 comment:

Cathy Brooksby said...

Babies and wipes, I think it is instinct, to pull them all out.