Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mischievous baby

A couple of days ago I was in the kitchen doing dishes while Taylor was playing on the living room floor. I glanced over at him and he was chewing on something little and white, so I rushed in the room to see what he had. I walked around the corner to find the living room floor covered with toilet paper! Apparently there was a roll on the floor somewhere and he decided it was fun to scatter it all over the room (and eat a little too, of course). He had even managed to get some wrapped around his back! I looked at him and he just smiled up at me, so proud of himself for getting into something he wasn't supposed to. It's so crazy to me that he can get into everything all of a sudden. We definitely need to be more careful about keeping things out of baby Tay's reach from now on.

No comments: