Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My new best friend

At the successful mothering convention last weekend at South Towne Expo Center I bought a used jogging stroller for only $29 and it is AWESOME. Now that the weather is better I can finally start training for runs, and the best part is the stroller lulls Taylor right to sleep. I mapped out a 5K route around our neighborhood and stick Tay in the stroller at his afternoon nap time. I can get in some good exercise and as a bonus I don't have to fight the baby to go to sleep. My first race of the year is in a week and a half when my aunt and I will participate in the Rex Lee 5K at BYU. My goal is to be able to run an entire 10K by the end of this summer. Although running isn't the most exciting thing to me, it feels so good to be in shape and get out in the fresh air!

No comments: