Monday, March 24, 2008

Taylor's new tricks

It seems like baby Tay does new things every single day, and I am amazed at how much he has grown. Here are some of his newest tricks...

First of all, the kid is getting so close to crawling, but just can't figure out the physics of it yet. His closest attempt was this morning when he was trying as hard as he could to get to me and ended up crawling halfway across the living room... backwards. He got sooo frustrated when he realized that as hard as he was trying to move forward he just kept getting farther and farther away from me. Poor baby..

Another of his favorites is drinking from a straw. He is so proud of himself when he's able to slurp water out of his cup, but then can't quite understand how to keep most of it in his mouth. I guess that comes with practice.


Another new favorite of Taylor's - sitting in the laundry basket. He kept trying to climb on it the other day so I sat him in it with some toys and he was happy as a clam! In fact when I attempted to take him out of it he threw a holy-living FIT. So, back in he went.


He's such a little monkey!

No comments: