Saturday, June 12, 2010

New car!


Our beater Nissan broke down last week, forcing us to buy a new car sooner than we'd originally planned. There isn't much I hate worse than buying a car because salesmen drive me CRAZY, but luckily we found a really great place and worked with some really great people to get us into exactly what we wanted.


Sean and I have been researching small SUVs for a while now, looking for something with the leg room that my abnormally tall husband needs along with the space to put two car seats. The one we kept coming back to again and again was the Honda Element. It has more leg room than any other SUV and has extra bonuses that we really love like the ability to fold the seats up for more space, rubber floors for easy cleaning, and a built-in iPod dock.

We've been car-hunting for days and finally found the one we wanted at the price we wanted.


Let me just say I LOVE this car! I love everything about it. I'm also happy that Sean will most likely be able to eventually fix the Nissan so that I can use the Element. I'm so happy to finally have my own car and that it's big enough for our growing family and rugged enough for our lifestyle. Now all I want to do is go camping!


It was a little frustrating that we had to buy before we were ready to, but I'm happy with our purchase and glad that it's over and done with.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVE the color!! it's my current favorite!!

temaire said...

Very Cute!

Leanne said...

Cute new car. I can't wait to see it in person.