Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh happy day!


Today is a momentous day, ladies a gentlemen.

A day that will go down in infamy as one of the most glorious days of my life.

A day to truly rejoice and celebrate.

I'm sure you're asking yourself, "Why, Anne? What has happened that is so amazing and spectacular and makes this day so wonderful?"

Because today, dear friends, after being potty trained for almost a year, my son went potty...

All. By. Himself.

I'm talking went up to the bathroom, turned the light on, pulled down his drawers, did his business, flushed the potty, pulled his drawers back up, and turned off the light.

Yes, his pants were a little (or a lot) crooked when he strutted down with a smug big-boy look on his face. But hey, nobody's perfect.

My life just got a lot easier today. Now excuse me while I lay back, put my feet up, and bask in the glory that is having a big kid.


P.S. No one remind me that I'll have to go through this all over again with baby #2, please. Thanks.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

what a cutie--way to go Taylor!!!