Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Adventures

We've done a lot of fun things as a family this month, partly because October is one of our favorite months of the year, and partly because in another month we'll be stuck at home with a newborn for the winter.

At the beginning of the month we took Tay to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. We go every couple of months because he's so obsessed with dinosaurs right now. We had fun looking at all the fossils and playing in the sand. Taylor was completely traumatized when he fell in love with this baby Triceratops and then had to leave it. He bawled and bawled and insisted that he needed to stay and take care of the baby dinosaur. I love that he's so sweet and sensitive, but sometimes it's a little ridiculous.


Sean and I went for a hike up Dry Canyon a couple of weeks ago to see all the pretty fall colors. It was so gorgeous up there and the weather was perfect. I wish I could have hiked farther but my preggo body wouldn't let me. It was still lots of fun though!



Speaking of my preggo body, I'm now about 33 weeks pregnant and my doctor has officially set my c-section date for December 3rd, which means I've only got six weeks left! I'm so excited and petrified at the same time. Next month will be spent preparing for Oliver's arrival and also getting everything ready for Christmas. I can't wait to meet my little man!

1 comment:

Whit said...

LOVE the cute belly. I am so excited to meet little Oliver