Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our silly little monkey

Taylor has been doing the cutest things lately! He has got such a silly personality and I love watching him learn new things every day. Here are some of Taylor's recent antics:

- He has started learning to make new noises. His favorite is this weird fake cough thing. I can't even describe it, so here's a video:



- He's beginning to learn what certain words mean. When I ask him "Where's kitty?" he immediately scans the room until he finds her. He does the same thing when I ask "Where's daddy?" except he looks up at the ceiling because Sean is so tall. He's also learning what "hi," "bye-bye," and "no" mean. When I say "hi" to him he gets a big grin on his face and yells "HA!!"

- My mom started us doing this thing where we say "How big is Taylor?" and then we put his hands up and say "SOOO big!" Well now when we say "How big is Taylor?" he throws his hands in the air and squeals. It's so cute!

- He also turns into a little ham when I pull the camera out now. He gets so excited and starts squealing at me when I take a picture of him. Here is one of my favorites:


- Taylor holds his blanket up over his face and when I say "Where's Taylor?" he pulls the blanket down and laughs at me.

- He dances to any song that he hears now. He rocks back and forth on his bum, and if he's really excited he'll get his arms into it too. It's so adorable!

Taylor is such a doll and I love him more and more every day. Motherhood is definitely frustrating at times, but it's SOOOOO worth it. I love my monkey!!

No comments: