Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I'd like to wish a very happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mommies in my life!

I especially want to tell my own mom how much I love and appreciate her. I could never do enough to repay her for all she's done for me, especially since I became a mother myself. She is the most selfless, giving, compassionate person I know. I'm grateful for every sacrifice she's made for me and for how passionately she loves her kids and grandkids. I love you, mommy!


I also want to say happy Mother's Day to my mom-in-law, my Grandma Jacobs, Grandma Reed, and all my amazing aunts, cousins, and friends who are such amazing mothers.

And lastly I want to wish a happy Mother's Day to my best friend Christine. She and I have known each other since grade school but have really become close since both of us became mommies. She and I share in all the ups and downs of motherhood, and I don't know what I'd do without our weekly chats. She has an amazing little girl named Skylynn who has autism, and I'm amazed at how well Christine handles the extra challenges that come from having a child with special needs. Christine is also expecting baby #2 in July and I can't wait to meet her new little one. Have a great day, chick!

(Hope you don't mind that I stole this off your blog, Christine!)


I love all the strong, amazing women in my life who have set such amazing examples for me. I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments: