Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kokopax Carrier


A couple of nights ago I was watching an episode of Ellen that I had on my DVR. It was her Mother's Day special and she gave a ton of baby stuff away to her audience who just happened to be made up of first-time pregnant mommies. One of the things she gave to them was a baby carrier from Kokopax. I paid special attention to this particular item because Sean and I have been talking about wanting to get a backpack-style carrier for Oliver so we can go on hikes as a family.

Now I'm not usually a very compulsive buyer; I tend to research whatever it is I'm looking to buy to find the best one for me. However, I was so impressed with the carrier and the reviews I read about it that I just had to get it. Plus for one day only Kokopax was offering 40% off all orders for Ellen viewers. I couldn't pass it up!


I can't wait to get this baby in the mail. I have a feeling I'll be using the stroller a lot less often. Some of the things I love about this particular carrier:

- It gives the baby enough room to play with toys inside the carrier without having their poor arms dangling out of it constantly.
- It has lots of back support and I'm hoping it's as comfy as people say it is.
- It has a "kickstand" so you can set the baby in it first and then put it on your back. This is especially important to me because I don't want the hassle of having to get someone to help me put the baby in the carrier.

I'm sure I'll do a more in-depth review of this carrier once I get it; I'm so excited!

No comments: