Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Picnic at the Park

Last night Sean and I took Taylor to the park to have a little picnic. Sean picked up some Sonic on the way home (mmm....Sonic...) and I got the baby all bundled up since it was a little chilly outside. Taylor was really excited to be there, but got impatient while Sean and I were trying to eat dinner. I took him on the swings and he wasn't quite sure what to think of it. We had lots of fun!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's a little video I shot when we first got to the park. He's so funny!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I want mine!!! Awwww Taylor is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I'm glad you guys had so much fun at the park. I'm so jealous.... awwww!