Friday, February 13, 2009

Three's a crowd

Yep, tagged again. Here I go...

Three Names I go by
1. Annie
2. Anner Banners (love you, Mom!)
3. Mommy

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Cashier/Expert cinnamon roll maker at Cinnabon (tastiest job EVER!)
2. Receptionist/vet assistant at a veterinary clinic (grossest job EVER!)
3. Mom (best job EVER!!)

Three Places I have lived
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Eagle Mountain, UT
3. Provo, UT

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. The Office
2. Biggest Loser
3. Hell's Kitchen

Three places I have been
1. Graceland, TN
2. Kansas City, MO & KS
3. Las Vegas, NV
(My list is more pathetic than yours, Christine! LOL..)

People that e-mail me regularly
1. Grandma
2. Aunt Holly
3. Amanda

Three of my favorite foods
1. Fresh baked rolls/bread
2. Italian food
3. Greek food

Three friends I think will do this
1. Yep, I got nothin'.
2.
3.
3 things I'm looking forward to
1. Tonight's Valentine's Day dinner
2. Tay's second birthday
3. Getting out of debt

Now, here's what you're supposed to do ... And please do not spoil the fun.

I tag: everyone reading this that hasn't done it yet! Bah, ha ha ha!!!

No comments: