Friday, February 27, 2009

On Cloud Nine

Sean and I have stressed so much this past year about whether or not we can have more children. We started trying to get pregnant in March of last year, right after he finished chemo treatments. Since then it's been month after month of disappointment and frustration. We discussed the idea of adoption and weighed it against the prospect of doing in-vitro fertilization. We've gone back and forth so many times as to what we should do next.

Well, we don't have to worry anymore!


To say that Sean and I are excited is such an extreme understatement. A year's worth of worry has been lifted from my shoulders, and I am eternally grateful to my Father in Heaven for allowing me the privilege of bringing another life into this world. I know it'll be hard, but I'm willing to make whatever sacrifice is required to grow our little family.

I'm due November 2nd. Here we go again! :)

6 comments:

Nicole said...

That is some exciting news Anne!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, that is such a miracle to happen naturally without IVF & anything! You need to hop on SJB to tell the rest of the mamas so we can all congratulate you :)

Annalee said...

yipee!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You need to come and tell everyone at babycenter!! I am dying to let them know but you should tell them.

christie

Joe Sturzenegger said...

Novemeber 2nd!!! That is my Birthday! Congratulations!

Heather said...

I am so excited for you. What an exciting moment for you and Sean. I am overjoyed for you two.