Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy birthday, Christine!


So I don't want to brag or anything, but I pretty much have the greatest friend ever.

Christine and I have practically grown up together - we've known each other since elementary school. We've had countless sleepovers, were geeks together in junior high, survived high school together, and now we're both married mommies. We talk on the phone at least once every weekday and have shared all the ups and downs that come from being a stay-at-home-mom. I love her dearly and am so grateful I have such a wonderful, beautiful person in my life.

Happy birthday, girl!!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Awwww.. Thanks bestest buddy you are so sweet! I'm so glad I have such a good friend to talk to every day!

Amy Jo said...

How nice are you?!?! What a fun post! Happy Birthday to Christine! =)

Heather said...

Okay Ann, I have to know, how old were you when you got married? If it makes you feel any better I was 17. My mom had to come with us to get our marriage liscence. How embarrasing.