Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Savin' moolah

I was so proud of my shopping trip to Albertson's last week that I thought I'd do a post about it. Here's everything I bought (sorry the picture is so crappy - I had to take it with my phone):


- 10 cans Progresso soup
- 12 cans DelMonte canned tomatoes
- 10 boxes Toaster Streudel
- 10 boxes Betty Crocker fruit snacks
- 4 packages cheese singles
- 5 tubs Betty Crocker frosting
- 5 pouches Betty Crocker cookie mix
- 10 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
- 6 cans Pilsbury biscuit dough
- 4 cans Pilsbury cinnamon rolls

And here are the numbers:

Purchase price before all deals and coupons: $200.63
Manufacturer coupon savings: $60.50
Albertson's Preferred savings: $80.31
Store coupons: $21.94
Total amount paid: $37.88
TOTAL SAVINGS: $162.75


Wahoo!! Man I love saving money!

No comments: